The Crew Talks Art The Crew Talks Art

The Orange Clock is fearsome.

The mighty Orange clock has betrayed us all. But besides that. Review time.

Animation: I like the style, It is a mixture between a regular cartoon's animation and a Home Movies style to it. 10/10

Acting: Great acting, It's like a regular conversation. 10/10

Sound: Sound wasn't bad, But the pencil could have done better. 8/10

DRAWING SKILLZ: 100/10 BEST DRAWING OF B EVERRRRR

Overall: 10/10.

Great work.

cupcake? cupcake?

I am a sucker for cupcakes.

Who doesn't like dog frosted cupcakes?

TheBoogley responds:

cats.

The SirTom93 Collab The SirTom93 Collab

Dude.

"That's so fuckin' hard coooooore".

I loved that part. Keep making more. They are great.

14hourlunchbreak responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

An actual good review.

Alright, I may be a little mean about this, but this will improve.

Graphics: 8/10. The graphics were nice for the vampire puzzle, but the bunny one felt like it was lacking. So I would give this a 8/10

Audio: 7/10. The music is repetitive a lot of the times. It kind of gets annoying. You should think about switching the music.

Voice: 9/10. The voicing is okay, the amount it had at least. The rabbits talking could have been better though.

Concept: 10/10. It may seem like your everyday puzzle at first, but however this puzzle has not only a story, it has the pieces moving, adding difficulty! Great concept.

Gameplay: 9/10. The game play is really good. The only reason I gave this a 9/10 is the typos. You had a few typos, such as the newspaper that the vampire is holding, you spelled a few things wrong there, but still very nice gameplay.

Difficulty: 8/10. It's harder than it seems at first. But it is very fun to play. The difficulty won't go into final score, but it sure was hard at times.

Replay: 10/10. There is no reason you wouldn't want to replay it. You can make your own puzzles or follow story mode again. Either way, this game is timeless fun.

Overall: 8/10. The main factors were graphics, audio, voice, and gameplay. The graphics, like I said, could be better, but they were quite nice as they were.
The audio was okay. The music got repetitive sometimes, but that is fixable.
Gameplay is almost flawless, except the spelling errors which you should fix if you do a sequel. Voice acting is very good, except the bunny talking, which should be a little better than it was.

Very nice flash, I look forward to a sequel.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

God, Now I have to explain it, Huh?

Don't you people get it? It's a JOKE. It isn't supposed to be a game. It is meant to make you feel better. It's called "DUCK SIM 2008". What do you people expect? Lay and egg and just die? It's kind of obvious it was supposed to be something. You know it was funny too. The intro music was hilarious and makes you think that the game does everything in the would you like, However, When you get in game, It is just elevator music with a duck eating seaweed. What ISN'T to be loved about that? It's the best Non-Game-Movie-game ever.

We Are Newgrounds We Are Newgrounds

Perfection!

I love this picture. It's AMAZING! No criticism allowed to his flash :).