|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

An actual good review.

Alright, I may be a little mean about this, but this will improve.

Graphics: 8/10. The graphics were nice for the vampire puzzle, but the bunny one felt like it was lacking. So I would give this a 8/10

Audio: 7/10. The music is repetitive a lot of the times. It kind of gets annoying. You should think about switching the music.

Voice: 9/10. The voicing is okay, the amount it had at least. The rabbits talking could have been better though.

Concept: 10/10. It may seem like your everyday puzzle at first, but however this puzzle has not only a story, it has the pieces moving, adding difficulty! Great concept.

Gameplay: 9/10. The game play is really good. The only reason I gave this a 9/10 is the typos. You had a few typos, such as the newspaper that the vampire is holding, you spelled a few things wrong there, but still very nice gameplay.

Difficulty: 8/10. It's harder than it seems at first. But it is very fun to play. The difficulty won't go into final score, but it sure was hard at times.

Replay: 10/10. There is no reason you wouldn't want to replay it. You can make your own puzzles or follow story mode again. Either way, this game is timeless fun.

Overall: 8/10. The main factors were graphics, audio, voice, and gameplay. The graphics, like I said, could be better, but they were quite nice as they were.
The audio was okay. The music got repetitive sometimes, but that is fixable.
Gameplay is almost flawless, except the spelling errors which you should fix if you do a sequel. Voice acting is very good, except the bunny talking, which should be a little better than it was.

Very nice flash, I look forward to a sequel.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

God, Now I have to explain it, Huh?

Don't you people get it? It's a JOKE. It isn't supposed to be a game. It is meant to make you feel better. It's called "DUCK SIM 2008". What do you people expect? Lay and egg and just die? It's kind of obvious it was supposed to be something. You know it was funny too. The intro music was hilarious and makes you think that the game does everything in the would you like, However, When you get in game, It is just elevator music with a duck eating seaweed. What ISN'T to be loved about that? It's the best Non-Game-Movie-game ever.

We Are Newgrounds We Are Newgrounds

Perfection!

I love this picture. It's AMAZING! No criticism allowed to his flash :).

W & B : Deadly Strategies W & B : Deadly Strategies

Great!

Great game! You game wins! :).

josh-tamugaia responds:

Arigato Gozaimasu!

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

OMFG

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU FINALLY MADE IT! It seems so cool too!

Platform Racing Platform Racing

Great game!

I LOVED IT! i just didnt like laggers and hackers =/

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

Its not too good but...

its not too good but if u fix walking and the jumping and more lvls and powerups and you will have a great game!

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Loved it...but i wanted glitches >>

I couldn't find any glitches, which is disappointing to me cause i love glitches!
if anyone has any glitches, please pm me and tell me how to do. i loved the game!

HitFight HitFight

SWEET!

I liked it! you should make explosives though :P

Sharp Shooter 3D Demo Sharp Shooter 3D Demo

Not bad

I give it a 7. the games not so bad. if you added some new enemys and a few more weapons and it will be a great game